Small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) are the backbone of the economy. Worldwide they account for more than 50% of the GDP and workforce. Yet, they are underserved by the financial industry. In the past three years, more than half of Swedish SMEs have applied for financing despite tedious processes and high decline rates. In Sweden, a mature market with tons of high quality data available, every tenth SME still lists access to financing as their single biggest hurdle for growth.
Traditional banks have prioritized bigger enterprises whilst being stuck in legacy IT systems. Digital challengers have set their sights on smaller businesses, but often at the expense of transparency and fair conditions.
At Capcito we decided to do something about it, with a transparent and fair service that helps businesses when they need it the most. Why? Because for us it’s real simple: an engine without fuel won’t run – and neither will a world without small businesses.
Who are you?
An excellent, engaged and curious designer, always focused on the end user. You prefer to work closely with the Product Manager and the Engineers of your team throughout the full journey. From product strategy and user discovery through prototyping, user testing and implementation.You are also experienced enough to create a holistic design structure and strategy across Capcito’s full product portfolio. The ability to translate strategy and user need into design and a superior UX is key to succeed in the role.
- You have a strong understanding for interaction design, visual design and UX
- You have the ability to see the full picture and create a coherent user experience
- You find it easy to explain and simplify your ideas to your team and stakeholders
- You can produce mockups and clickable prototypes using Figma (or similar)
- You are confident working with design systems and continue to develop them further
- You have experience from working with digital consumer products (previous experience from fintech is a merit)
- You share our passion for improving and simplifying life for company owners and entrepreneurs
What you will be doing:
- Use your creativity to design superior user experience for Lenders and Borrowers together with Product Managers and Engineers
- Contribute to the growth of the entire company by continuously improving the customer experience
- Develop prototypes for new ideas and concepts and run user testing and research
- Design and set up a uniform UI throughout the entire user journey and Capcito’s product line and develop our design system
What you get:
- Take part in changing the fintech-industry together with experienced and passionate colleagues who love to solve problems
- Ownership of Capcito’s design strategy going forward
- Flexible work hours
- Occupational pension and insurance
- Wellness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag) of 5000 SEK/year and colleagues who love to work out during the lunch break :-)
- Stockholm city's coolest workplace, not only due to the location but mostly due to the company, the ping pong tournaments, the innovative culture and maybee the best after work (? - at least if you ask us!)
When? This position is a full time employment and we are looking for the right candidate ASAP, so send in your application straight away!
Where? Our office is located at the attractive address Grev Turegatan in Stockholm.