What Capcito does - the bigger picture
In the past three years, more than half of Swedish small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) have applied for financing. And it shouldn’t come as a surprise. Because if SMEs are the engine of the economy, financing is the fuel they need to start and grow their businesses.
But it’s been difficult to get the help they deserve. Banks have prioritized bigger enterprises whilst ignoring technology that would simplify the experience for lender and borrower alike. Challengers have set their sights on smaller businesses, but often at the expense of transparency and fair conditions.
In the end we decided to do something about it with a service that helps businesses when they need it the most. Why? Because for us it’s real simple: an engine without fuel won’t run – and neither will a world without small businesses.
Who are you?
You have an aptitude in troubleshooting and problem solving and a passion for improving systems and platforms. You are curious to learn and explore, open minded, helpful and communicative.
- Extensive experience in scaling distributed systems in the cloud
- Excellent knowledge of AWS cloud computing platform
- At least 2 years experience working with AWS products (such as CloudFormation, EC2, Elastic Beanstalk, Lamda, EventBridge).
- Good knowledge of Unix-based operating systems
- Good understanding of networking
- Proficiency in SQL
- Good understanding of integration patterns
It's a plus if you also have:
- Experience as a developer
- Knowledge of API development
- Knowledge of MVC-based applications
- Experience as systems architect
- Experience of performance tuning
- AWS certification (associate or professional level)
What you will be doing:
- Build and maintain SaaS platform using AWS
- Provide guidelines and best practices in DevOps
- Ensure technical delivery of SaaS solutions to customers
- Maintain and improve CI/CD processes and workflows
- Work closely with product teams to identify and solve technical problems
- Participate in architectural discussions
- Support change and improvement to the architecture
- Maintain platform related technical documentation
What you get:
- Take part in changing the fintech-industry together with experienced and competent colleagues who love to solve problems
- Being essential in further developing our SaaS offer
- Flexible work hours
- Occupational pension
- Wellness allowance (friskvårdsbidrag) of 5000 SEK/year and colleagues who love to work out during the lunch break :-)
- Stockholm city's coolest workplace, not only due to the location but mostly due to the company, the ping pong tournaments, the innovative culture and maybe the best after work (? - at least if you ask us!)
When? This position is a full time employment and we are looking for the right candidate ASAP, so send in your application straight away!
Where? Our office is located at the attractive address Grev Turegatan in Stockholm.